First Family Insurance offers an exciting opportunity available for Insurance Agents who are looking for the benefits of being an employee. For agents who like more structure, in a top of the line Class A office, this is the place for you!
First Family Insurance is an INC 5000 company and one of the largest FMO Insurance Agencies in the country. Servicing in Health, Life and Medicare Insurance, we topped over $100 million in premium written in 2017 alone! With offices located in Florida, Maine, and Dallas, along with thousands of work from home agents across the country, certain agents can join our company as an employee agent.
Insurance Sales Agent Requirements:
- Must have a 2-15 insurance license or ability to obtain before training
- Full-time, 40 hour work schedule a must
- Well Spoken, energetic and motivated
- Clean background check for appointments with insurance carriers
- Sales experience recommended, but not required
- Base hourly or salary pay
- Access to unlimited leads from customers who have requested information. NO COLD CALLING
- Extremely competitive commission structure
- Beginning, mid-level and experienced training
- Annual trips contests and bonuses
- Growth potential to supervisors and management
- PTO and Health Insurance benefits after 90 days
Sales experience is a plus but not a must for agents. We are willing to train the right candidate in sales and insurance.
Limited number of employee positions available. Serious inquiries only. Please submit your resume below.
|Job Category||Employee Agent|
|Compensation||Hourly or Salary plus commissions|
|Benefits||PTO & Health Insurance|